Friday, May 30, 2008

one down, twelve to go


Titus finished up his first year of school. Yep, kindergarten is in the books. He won some awards at the end of year assembly for teamwork in PE, completing the reading challenge every month, and getting published in the district K-12 anthology called Lodestar. Following in his father's footsteps already!

Here's his writing sample selected for excellence among all the kindergarten students in the 20 North Kansas City School District elementary schools.


The Right Kind of Fries


McDonald's makes the kind of french fries I really like. They're salty and skinny. I pick um up, dip um in some ketchup and then chew um. Then I just wipe my mouth with the napkin and I'm done.

3 comments:

Heather Weber said...

THat's awesome! Way to go Titus. Love your story!
Heather

Leah said...

Congratulations Titus! I think McDonalds would be interested in hearing your story too! It was honest, sincere and written from you heart. Loved it!

the hancocks said...

Titus,
I totally agree.