Sunday, May 18, 2008

my movie favorites

So this is appearing on the blogs of some friends of mine. I'd be interested to hear your responses too!

1. One movie that made you laugh
Nacho Libre

2. One movie that made you cry
Crash

3. One movie you loved when you were a child
The Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again

4. One movie you’ve seen more than once
The Bourne Supremacy

5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it
Pulp Fiction

6. One movie you hated
Train Spotting...does that count? I couldn't even make it past the first 20 minutes.

7. One movie that scared you
A Thief in the Night

8. One movie that bored you
Lost in Translation

9. One movie that made you happy
Ratatouille

10. One movie that made you miserable
There Must Be Blood

11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see
Blair Witch Project or any horror flick - but I don't equate it with bravery...

12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with
Mel Gibson as William Wallace

13. The last movie you saw
Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer

14. The next movie you hope to see
Midnight Express - it is the movie we currently have from our Blockbuster queue

15. Your favorite movie
I can't choose just one! Are you kidding? If it is witty, smart, a good 'who dunnit' element, beautiful, clever .... then I'll probably like it a lot ... here are some ... Run Lola Run, Crash, The Bourne trilogy, Finding Nemo, Little Miss Sunshine, Stranger Than Fiction ... just off the top of my head

1 comment:

the hancocks said...

I'm so glad you like Stranger than Fiction, too! I told Josh yesterday that I was determined to own it and he looked at me with such disdain... =)

p.s. I'm growing my hair out right now for the sole purpose of trying to make it look like Maggie Gylenhaal's (sp?) in that movie.