Monday, May 5, 2008

my first dinosaur legos

I get some dinosaur Legos this Thursday. To get my Legos, I shall not eat my boogers.

It has been very, very hard, to tell the truth. Sometimes I think I should tell a lie when I really did eat my boogers. But my mom said from now on whenever I tell a lie she would not believe me and she would ask me if I'm telling a lie. I am going to start telling the truth because I started telling a lie when we at a restaurant named O'Dowds. Then I snuck under the table and I ate my boogers and then I told a lie. Mom said to me "Are you telling the truth?" And I keep saying, "Yes". And then my mom once said, "I believe you." I felt kind of bad.

Today I told a lie and then I told the truth. My dad came and my mom told him about lying and then she told him about telling the truth. She told me that she could feel the badness in her heart when I was lying. And I said I felt it too. And then she told me that she could feel the goodness in her heart when I told the truth. And then I said I could feel it too, in my heart. I was feeling better when I was not lying and not feeling so good when I was lying.

No comments: