Thursday, December 20, 2007

Has anybody seen my record?


Last week when Titus was exhibiting one of my less flattering characteristics - melting down over a little spill - I found myself singing a song from my childhood treasure. The Sesame Street 2 album had a great song "Everyone Makes Mistakes" - and I still remember it.

The moment of reverie got me thinking about that thing. Where did it go? I know I had it when I was in college. I used to whip it out and play now and then. If anyone ever sees my copy or a vintage copy in great shape, please get it for me.

And, it has to have the inside book included...oh, how I want to hear it!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Weikals,
I love reading about your adventures, new family members, and outlook on life. No wonder I have such loving thoughts of you.
Matt is home and we will be leaving for Fl.Mon. to visit Bill's sister and family. They moved down there permanently, so should be wonderful seeing them and the new house.
My best to you for a peaceful and Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year. Let's hope that this year we get to see you!!!
Love,The Hollanders