Monday, August 20, 2007

first day kindergarten part 2

This report is by Titus Weikal.

Here is a list of the best things about my day:
That I made lots of new friends
I have some monkey bars out in the play ground
I have a kickball stadium on the chalk place
And I have three slides
I can put my bag on any hook. I don't even have to put it on the same hook I did yesterday.

The end.

And Momma's favorite quote after the first day of school ...
"Actually, I don't like my teacher...I love my teacher."

2 comments:

Leah said...

This is sooo cute Nancy! You will love keeping a blog and I will LOVE reading it. You'll have to come up with a saying for Titus' quotes... like I have Quinn's Quips. Hope you got your banana bread! Love, Leah

Marilyn said...

Titus,
Way to go big guy!!!
Nancy,
Enjoy each day- they go soo fast. I remember like it was yesterday dropping Matt at Kindergarten. Now i will have another BOO HOO when he drives back off for Nashville on Sunday. (and he is 24)
Ray,
Great that you love what you are doing, and you are making a difference!