Monday, July 7, 2008

anticipation


I realized yesterday that I am now completely exhausted by this interview process. It has been over two months since I interviewed with the district, and a month since I found out that the school was still looking for someone to hire. I'm still thinking I have a great shot at being offered the job, but I have almost no emotion left.

So...today is Monday. My interview is at 1:30 this Thursday with the counselors. I expect it will go well, and I will feel like I had every chance at putting my best foot out there to be evaluated.

The other night, Titus prayed - "help me not to be too excited if my mom gets the job, and help me not to be too sad if she doesn't get the job". As you can see, our whole family is feeling the impact!

And last night I told Titus that if I get the job, there is not going to be any celebration that is too much - there will be dancing, and shouting, and jumping...and then he rolled his eyes at me!

No comments: