Saturday, September 22, 2007

ten questions for titus

Q: If you could be any character from a fairy tale, who would you be?
A: Jim, from Jim and the Beanstalk because I don't know what a beanstalk looks like, and I want to know what a beanstalk looks like.

Q: Who is your best friend at school and why?
A: Christian and Nicholas because we like to play spies.

Q: What is your favorite thing you've studied in school and why?
A: Doing the letters because I need to learn the letters.

Q: What do you like best about living in Kansas City?
A: Science City.

Q: What do you miss most about Iowa City?
A: That I'm not close enough that I can see my cousins.

Q: Would you rather be a pirate or ninja? Why?
A: A ninja because I want to do karate.

Q: What are your best qualities?
A: I'm kind of smart, cooperative some times, kind and thoughtful.

Q: What is your favorite thing about Daddy?
A: Sometimes he helps me clean up my room.

Q: What is your favorite thing about Momma?
A: That she doesn't vacuum up my legos.

Q: What is your favorite sport?
A: Football, because you throw balls.

1 comment:

Heather Weber said...

hilarious!
we miss you, Titus!