Tuesday, September 11, 2007

a college football thought

I'll admit it. I'm reveling in the combined 0-4 record of Meeeeeshigan and ND. I know a lot has been made of this historic event. I love it. Losers.

They both have this to be thankful for - since they play each other this week, one team is guaranteed to get their first win. They also both have this to fear - since they play each other this week, one team is guaranteed to lose. Who's going to be 0-3?

What I really wonder is if they weren't playing each other, could either of them win?

Of course, the beloved Hawkeyes aren't gaining ground in the strength of schedule department at ISU this week. This is their third game against a bottom 10 opponent this season. Anything less than total dominance will hurt us, I'm afraid.

We're meeting our friend Abby (and hopefully Aaron too) at The Other Place for the game this coming Saturday. I love September!

No comments: