Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Titus' First Soccer Game

Tonight the Pythons played to an exciting 2-2 tie in their first game of the season. Titus played goalie for the first half of the game and was 1-1 on saves. He also struck a few wonderful poses for the adoring soccer mom. He had a lot of fun, which is the important thing, right? And all in all, it was pretty well played - kids went the right direction (most of the time), remembered not to pick up the ball (almost all of the time), and did their best (all of the time).

It was a perfect evening - California weather, as we like to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's getting so big! And he looks a lot like Nancy.

Amy B.

the hancocks said...

Yay Titus! I hope I get to see a game sometime; keep us posted.

We like soccer. (I say that, and I mean it, but I also feel like a poser because we don't actually follow it or ever watch it.) But we both like it a lot =)