Saturday, September 20, 2008

and out it came...chapter 1

Yesterday Titus' principal was offering to help pull out those wiggly teeth. "I have a special tool in my office that can pull those right out. Come on, Titus." "He's just kidding Mom", Titus informed me. I guess they didn't need any help.

Shortly after lunch, Titus realized that he now has only one wiggly tooth. Oops. So the search began. We had stripped the beds for the weekly laundry and a first look around the house yielded nothing. But just as I started to vacuum under T's bed, I spotted the missing tooth. There it was, hiding out under the bed. Boy was Titus glad. "Extra money for the weekend!"

Here's the obligatory gap toothed grin pictures!


2 comments:

Leah said...

So cute! It changes their looks don't you think? A little friend of ours lost his first tooth and then swallowed it. They decided it wasn't important enough to "search" for it. She saved the next one for the baby book. Ha!

the hancocks said...

Man I'm glad I'm done losing teeth! (at least I hope so). I was always so scared to pull them out! Titus seems very brave as he enters this new stage of life.