Wednesday, June 25, 2008

job update

So I had my interview Monday morning. It was the best interview I've ever had. I REALLY like the principal - easy manner, similar philosophy about working with kids, open - I would feel very comfortable working with him. And, the possibility is still there, although I have one more interview. Next Tuesday I'll be interviewing with the counseling department co-chairs. I've already met one of them; she is one of the people who recommended me to the principal.

The principal said they want to make a decision in June, but obviously time is running out. Things are pushed back a bit due to one of the counselors being out of town. The bottom line is that things are looking good, and I've made it to the next round...the waiting is the hardest part...

I'll keep you posted. Check back next week.

No comments: