Monday, May 11, 2009

mother's day

This year for Mother's Day, I received a morning glory planted in a green plastic cup decorated with foam cutouts. And a letter. They were left as a surprise for me by the computer on Sunday morning. Here's what the letter said:

Dear Mom,
I made this plant just for you. I love you and this is a morning glory. When it bloms you shlud see it in the morning and that is why it is called a morning glory. This is how I planted my flower. First I planted the seed. Sukinly I wated and wated. Last I put soil and sand in the cup. I love you and happy Mother's day.

Love, Titus

PS I (heart) you


That was a heart, not the word heart in parentheses by the way :-)

Super cute. He even underlined the words he doesn't know how to spell. Then last night he told me that he wished every day was Mother's Day so that he could tell me how much he loves me.

I love being a mom!

1 comment:

the hancocks said...

Aw!...That's about the sweetest thing ever =) Yay Titus!

I'm glad you had a good mother's day. I hope to hang out with you soon!