Wednesday, February 25, 2009

happy little update

this morning ray had an interview with the northtown high school principal. i had interviewed with him last summer for a school counselor position that i didn't get. at the time, he said he really wanted to find a place for me on their staff and told me to get in touch with him in the spring.

with my recent resignation from the kcmo school district, ray and i kind of figured i had ruined my chances for a job with nkc schools for a few years. however, in their conversation this morning, ray was able to fill dan in on my situation. dan said that he still really wants me on board. he added that he felt like we really personally connected and then gave me some nice compliments (that i'm talented and intelligent...).

so, i'm hopeful that maybe i'll be back in the schools next fall. keep your fingers crossed, pray for me, rub that lucky rabbit's foot, make an offering to the job gods...i'll take all good fortune for a job at northtown!